Assembler job in the USA. Are you looking for a position as an Assembler job in the USA? PSG USA offers USD 20-30 hourly for the Assembler position. When it comes to the secure and efficient transportation of vital fluids and commodities, PSG® is the world’s foremost authority and leading manufacturer of pumps, systems, and related flow-control technology. AbaqueTM, All-Flo, Almatec®, Blackmer®, Ebsray®, em-tecTM, EnviroGear®, Griswold®, HydroTM, MalemaTM, Mouvex®, NeptuneTM, QuattroflowTM, and Wilden® are just some of the world-class brands that make up PSG, which is headquartered in Oakbrook Terrace, Illinois, USA. PSG goods are made in advanced, lean manufacturing facilities that are ISO-accredited on three different continents: North America, Europe, and Asia.
Dover Corporation’s Pumps and Process Solutions Group (PSG) is a division of PSG. Visit psgdover.com for more details on PSG. Join PSG, a rapidly expanding multinational firm where your interest, effort, and drive will be recognized with challenging and rewarding work in a fun and stimulating setting.
- Assembler job
Salary for Assembler job:
- USD 20-30 per hour
Job Responsibilities and Overview:
- Gather necessary materials by reading and understanding a Bill of Materials (BoM).
- Performs a variety of manual tasks, including the construction of assemblies and subassemblies of intermediate complexity, utilizing hand and air tools.
- Maintains quality standards for assigned product assemblies.
- Checks products for quality by checking and testing them to guarantee they are up to par with client specifications.
- Uses established visual aids (such as job instructions) as a source of assistance.
- Maintains a clean and safe workplace and executes all duties as required.
- Notifies Production Management of problems, breakdowns, or faulty components.
- Obtains and sustains predetermined output levels.
- Provides logistical support in areas such as basic planning, inventory management, and packaging for operations.
- Possibly work in a supermarket pulling production orders for work centers based on schedules.
- Other responsibilities as designated by higher-ups.
Qualification/ About the Applicant
- Cooperation and relationship management skills.
has a track record of honesty, openness, and trustworthiness in its operations.
- Participate in regular cell rotations and learn new tasks at different work centers; acquire expertise in one value stream.
- The ability to work overtime shifts is a must.
- October 30, 2023
- To apply for this job position
- Please send your cover letter and resume through our online application method.
- Applicants can apply directly by clicking on apply button.
- Press the “Apply”
Follow the link https://www.mjobsnet.com/ to learn about other exciting job possibilities.
Place of Work