GREATER ANGLIA UK
Trainee Conductor job in the UK. Are you looking for a position as a Trainee Conductor job in the UK? GREATER ANGLIA UK offers GBP 10-15 hourly for the Trainee Conductor position. From London Liverpool Street, passengers can board Greater Anglia trains to travel throughout the east of the country. Join Greater Anglia with us! Those who are energetic and self-driven are encouraged to apply for a position as train crew members at our Liverpool Street terminal. Protecting corporate revenue and providing exceptional customer service will be secondary to your primary responsibility of keeping yourself, our trains, and our passengers safe. Your primary responsibility in this position will be to monitor train departure times and communicate any delays to the Control department as soon as possible.
There will be both early morning and late evening shifts involved with this job. Weekend and holiday work is also an option. To ensure that you fully embrace our company’s principles and brand, we will offer you a full uniform. We need a team member who can handle difficult situations calmly and effectively thanks to their considerable background in customer service. This could be a fantastic opportunity for you if you enjoy working with others and fostering an inviting atmosphere via your interactions with our clients.
- Trainee Conductor job
Salary Trainee Conductor job:
- GBP 10-15 per hour
Job Responsibilities and Overview:
- The real deal… behave in a friendly, customer-focused, and considerate manner
- Professional… focus on finding answers, accepting responsibility, and keeping word.
- Take the initiative and be proactive, creative, and firm.
- Open to all… link your thoughts, show compassion, and advocate for inclusion.
- The two-year transition period from Defined Contribution to Defined Benefit (Final Salary) Pension Plan.
- When taking a vacation, you can fly to GA for free and save 75% on all other TOCs.
- Eligible family members are entitled to free leisure travel on GA and a 75% discount on all other TOCS.
- After 12 months of employment, employees and their families are eligible to get an international travel discount card (FIP).
- As part of our dedication to family-friendly practices, GA provides maternity, paternity, and adoption leave, time off for prenatal care, and shared parental leave after 26 weeks of employment.
- The Hapi Benefits App is a wonderful perk that provides access to savings at a wide variety of stores, activities, and restaurants around the clock. Eye care and flu shot coupons, as well as physiotherapy services, are provided to employees.
- Salary sacrifice programs like the “Cycle to Work” and “Technology” programs offer eligible employees (after probation) a yearly allotment of 12 discount coupons to give to friends and family.
- November 30, 2023
- To apply for this job position
- Please send your cover letter and resume through our online application method.
- Applicants can apply directly by clicking on the apply button.
- Press the “Apply”
Follow the link https://www.mjobsnet.com/ to learn about other exciting job possibilities.
Place of Work