Trainee Bus Driver job in the UK. Looking for a position as a Trainee Bus Driver job in the UK? STAGECOACH offers GBP 10-15 hourly for the Trainee Bus Driver position. Like the idea of contributing to the vitality of our neighborhood? Tired of being inside and eager to mingle with fascinating locals? Want to do it with a company that will pay you well, provide you with a nice pension, provide you with all the training you need (for free! ), and provide you with a fantastic workplace?
You’ll coordinate Sarah’s transportation so that she never misses a class. James, who is on his way to the hospital to see his newborn son, will stop by to say hello. Vikram is going to rely on you to get him to his first day of work.
And here you were thinking all bus drivers do is drive!
- Trainee Bus Driver job
- GBP 10-15 per hour
Job responsibilities and duties:
As a worker, you will have to do and be responsible for the following:
- Some of them will be familiar to you by name, and some of them will be familiar to you on a first-name basis.
- And in the cases where they don’t, we’re counting on you to provide them with an unforgettable experience thanks to your dedication to their needs. We provide a free in-house training academy where you may learn how to safely drive the bus.
- On top of all that, you’ll be adopted into a wonderful family. Over 300 people call Chichester home, and we have over 25,000 employees total in the UK. You’ll be a vital cog in one of the UK’s greatest business success stories, propelling us (excuse the pun) to even greater heights.
- Employment stability; we’ve been around since 1980, generate £1.3 billion in annual revenue, and have no plans to stop doing business any time soon.
- No matter where you are in your professional life, we will pay for your training as a trainee driver and enroll you in our innovative bus driver apprentice program. You will not only become a licensed bus driver, but you will also earn a nationally recognized certificate in Passenger Transport thanks to the knowledge we’ll impart to you.
- Excellent consistent income, with funds deposited directly into your bank account on a weekly basis (no need for a cheque, as we pay electronically every Thursday).
- July 30, 2023
To apply for this job position, please send your cover letter and resume through our online application method.
Applicants can apply directly by clicking on apply button.
Press the “Apply” button
Follow the link https://www.mjobsnet.com/ to learn about other exciting job possibilities.
Place of Work