Trainee Bus Driver job in the UK. Are you looking for a position as a Trainee Bus Driver job in the UK? FIRST BUS offers GBP 10-15 hourly for the Trainee Bus Driver position. Want to take your career to the next level? In Lowestoft, we have an opening for bus driver training. This is a full-time position with a guaranteed weekly schedule of 39 hours. You’ll be representing a national bus company in community service roles. We are an innovative company that has pioneered such bus technologies as contactless payments, smartphone apps, and real-time data monitoring.
- Trainee Bus Driver job
Salary for Trainee Bus Driver job:
- GBP 20-30 per hour
Job Responsibilities and Overview:
- You and your loved ones may save money at over 3,000 different stores and services, like ASDA,
- Specsavers, Costa, B&Q, and many more, with the First Xclusives discount program.
- TransPennine Express, and Hull Trains all day for just £6.
- Free parking and a bike-to-work program
- Depending on the year, you could get as many as five weeks off.
- Retirement benefits and the opportunity to purchase FirstGroup stock at a discount
Increased parental leave benefits
- At First Bus, we place a premium on our employees’ emotional and physical well.
- Everyone is vulnerable to the pressures of work and life outside of it, and we acknowledge that this is true.
Qualification/ About the Applicant
- license to operate a PCV in good standing (with no more than 6 points).
- the availability to work early mornings, late nights, and weekends
- You’ll be representing a national bus company in community service roles.
- We are an innovative company that has pioneered such developments in bus technology as contactless payments, smartphone apps, and real-time information.
- August 30, 2023
- To apply for this job position
- Please send your cover letter and resume through our online application method.
- Applicants can apply directly by clicking on apply button.
- Press the “Apply”
Follow the link https://www.mjobsnet.com/ to learn about other exciting job possibilities.
Place of Work