Team Member Greggs’s job in the UK. Are you looking for a position as a Team Member Greggs’s job in the UK? MOTO HOSPITALITY offers GBP 10-15 hourly for the Team Member Greggs’s position. You don’t need years of experience in customer service to join Moto; we’re just looking for passionate people to be a part of our amazing team and bring Greggs’ famous sausage rolls, baked goods, and exceptional service to the people of the United Kingdom’s rest stops. Some of our sites are located in motorway service areas, which means they may not be accessible by public transportation. Please make sure you can get there easily before applying.
If you have experience in a similar capacity, such as crew member, team member, retail assistant, or customer service assistant, or if you are interested in making a career transition from caring for the elderly, cleaning, or working in a warehouse, we want to hear from you!
Pay per hour may be different for those under the age of 18. Your journey starts where our customers’ do.
Just in time for your application – There are both year-round and temporary positions open.
The name of this position is Customer Service Assistant internally.
- Team Member Greggs’s job
Salary Team Member Greggs’s job:
- GBP 10-15 per hour
Job Responsibilities and Overview:
- Replenishing shelves and stocking refrigerators to keep products available
- Getting ready some tasty treats and drinks
- Timely service to consumers, with a focus on exceeding their expectations
- Processing questions from patrons
- Managing registers and taking orders
- Keeping the store clean and making sure the products are up to par
- Earn up to £400 for each friend you successfully refer!
- Payout bonuses of up to £300 per year
- Everyone in your immediate family and circle of friends may save up to 60% on purchases at places like Costa Coffee, Pret A Manger, M&S Simply Food, Burger King, Greggs, KFC, WHSmith, and more with your employee discount. thereby saving a TON of money on the job.
- Increases to retirement, medical, parental, and life insurance benefits
- Exciting changes for growth, including financial support for education and certification
- Weekly Wages
- October 30, 2023
- To apply for this job position
- Please send your cover letter and resume through our online application method.
- Applicants can apply directly by clicking on the apply button.
- Press the “Apply”
Follow the link https://www.mjobsnet.com/ to learn about other exciting job possibilities.
Place of Work