PT Center Store Associate job in the USA. Are you looking for a position as a PT Center Store Associate job in the USA? HANNAFOODS USA offers USD 15-25 hourly for the PT Center Store Associate position. Hannaford Supermarkets has been around since 1883, when it opened its doors in Portland, Maine, as a local vegetable retailer. For Hannaford, the preservation of farmland, local customs, and local jobs are just as important as the celebration of local cuisine, so the company actively seeks out farmers and producers to join our Local program.
As the first major grocery chain in the United States to provide proof that all of its seafood items were obtained sustainably, we place a premium on maintaining close ties to the farms and fisheries from which we acquire our fresh ingredients.
Competence in talking to people, helping them, and making sales. You need to be able to communicate well with others and contribute to a cohesive team effort. There is a required minimum age.
- PT Center Store Associate job
Salary PT Center Store Associate job:
- USD 15-25 per hour
Job Responsibilities and Overview:
- Keep in mind and adhere to all corporate regulations.
- Maintain open lines of communication with management and all other associates while treating them with fairness, dignity, and respect.
- Perform all tasks and responsibilities at a high level of competence and excellence.
- Adhere to the dress code established by the company.
- Keep the department looking nice and professional.
- Keep the warehouse and the retail space neat and tidy at all times.
- Carry out all cleaning duties in accordance with established business policy.
- Help out with any training or other special assignments the higher-ups have given you.
- Properly process goods, paying close attention to code dates and product rotation as required by established norms.
- Keep all shelves, racks, and storage facilities at the appropriate temperature.
- Adhere to the company’s safety policies. Report any equipment that needs fixing or maintenance.
- Carry out any additional tasks that may be given.
- Ability to perform essential job functions, with or without reasonable accommodations, is required.
Qualification/ About the Applicant
- Regularly and occasionally lift up to 20 and 60 pounds, respectively. Regularly carry or sling 40-pound loads.
- Maintain predetermined volume/activity levels.
- Never sit; always move around.
- Stock items must be reached, grasped, and lifted frequently, sometimes below the waist and sometimes above the shoulders.
- Frequent need to get on hands and knees or squat down.
- Computer, calculating, and communication skills necessary for performing job duties.
- November 30, 2023
- To apply for this job position
- Please send your cover letter and resume through our online application method.
- Applicants can apply directly by clicking on the apply button.
- Press the “Apply”
Follow the link https://www.mjobsnet.com/ to learn about other exciting job possibilities.
Place of Work