Petrol Assistant job in the UK. Are you looking for a position as a Petrol Assistant job in the UK? ASDA UK offers GBP 10-15 hourly for the Petrol Assistant position. Are you seeking a flexible career in a fast-paced environment? Do you love working as part of a team to give excellent service to customers? Alongside competitive pay, we provide a wonderful range of extra benefits too. You’ll receive a discount card for yourself and a second card for your selected user, offering you 10% off your purchases and you’ll also receive a corporate pension. On the ‘Our Asda’ rewards site, you will have access to a wide choice of savings across numerous activities and services, anything from airport parking to theme parks and pet insurance to car tires – whatever you’re into there’s something to suit everyone!
Our stores operate 24 hours per day, 7 days per week, with that brings a broad variety of shift patterns – if you’re seeking flexible working to fit around your lifestyle, then look no further! We’ll work with you on your shifts, however, weekend working is a prerequisite of the role and we may need to be flexible with your work schedule. You’ll also serve our customers at the checkout and replace products in the store.
Wherever you are, we put our customers first with good service and a pleasant atmosphere – we work as a team to maximize sales and give a great shopping trip. You’ll be naturally pleasant and want to get dug in, working with your team to create exceptional results. You’ll have an eager approach to learning new talents. You care about offering clients a pleasant purchasing experience.
- Petrol Assistant job
Salary Petrol Assistant job:
- GBP 10-15 per hour
Job Responsibilities and Overview:
- Provide pleasant and helpful service to consumers by answering their questions and informing them about your fuel and service offerings.
- Accurately process cash, checks, and credit card payments
- Inspect the tire pressure and fluid levels.
- Vehicle refueling
- Spotless windshields
- Acquire funds and produce acknowledgments.
- Test the vehicle’s essential systems.
- Serve clients at gas stations with a smile and a helping hand.
- Maintain gasoline pumps with frequent inspections.
- Acknowledge and process monetary payments
- Learn as much as you can about the many options available.
- Superior abilities in interacting with clients
- Effective verbal and social skills
- Ability to operate under pressure and independently Accuracy with numbers
- November 30, 2023
- To apply for this job position
- Please send your cover letter and resume through our online application method.
- Applicants can apply directly by clicking on the apply button.
- Press the “Apply”
Follow the link https://www.mjobsnet.com/ to learn about other exciting job possibilities.
Place of Work