BERRY GLOBAL INC.
Operator (Packer) job in the UK. Looking for a position as an Operator (Packer) job in the UK? BERRY GLOBAL INC. offers GBP 27000 Yearly for the Operator (Packer) position. Berry develops novel containers and engineered goods with the aim of bettering human and environmental conditions. Every day, we help clients of all sizes all over the world by drawing on our unparalleled global capabilities, sustainable leadership, and extensive innovation knowledge.
We partner with clients to develop, design, and produce innovative goods with an eye on the circular economy, drawing strength from the diverse and leading talent of our 47,000 employees in more than 295 locations around the world. We take great pride in our history, which is replete with firsts in product development, customer service, and strategic expansion. Thanks to the hard work of our employees, we’ve become an industry leader in providing cutting-edge solutions around the world.
- Operator (Packer) job
Salary for Operator (Packer) job:
- GBP 27000 Yearly
Job responsibilities and duties:
As a worker, you will have to do and be responsible for the following:
- Maintain a clean and sanitary work environment and enforce all company policies and procedures pertaining to health and safety, product quality, housekeeping, and cleanliness.
- Always use the necessary personal protective equipment.
- Only do duties for which you have been trained, certified, or otherwise qualified unless fully trained individuals are present to provide oversight.
- Inspect products visually to check for defects and verify they are packed according to standards.
- When the quality of a product is not up to grade, management must be notified and paperwork must be filled out.
- For packing instructions, refer to the product works order.
- Maintain the cleanliness of the residence as needed.
- Fill out the hazard report form whenever something dangerous occurs.
- Observe all health and safety regulations.
- Contribute to meeting production goals by working with others.
- August 30, 2023
To apply for this job position, please send your cover letter and resume through our online application method.
Applicants can apply directly by clicking on apply button.
Press the “Apply” button
Follow the link https://www.mjobsnet.com/ to learn about other exciting job possibilities.
Place of Work