Lead Ranger job in the UK. Are you looking for a position as a Lead Ranger job in the UK? NATIONAL TRUST offers GBP 10-20 hourly for the Lead Ranger position. To oversee the implementation of our environment and climate plan in the White Peak, we need a leader who is both passionate about the outdoors and has extensive experience in the field.
A Woodland Project Manager, Ecologist, Farming Advisor, Estate Manager, and the rest of the portfolio leadership team will be there to back you up.
There’s no better time than now to join us as we shape our vision for the natural world. This position has a two-year initial contract with the option of renewal. Include a resume and cover letter with your application. You’ll be an integral part of the Property Leadership team, tasked with driving the strategy for the whole portfolio, from guest services to commercial development. The prospect of learning new things and expanding your horizons is thrilling.
- Lead Ranger job
Salary for Lead Ranger job:
- GBP 10-20 per hour
Job Responsibilities and Overview:
- One who can motivate others and steer a group toward productive results
- One who can effectively convey ideas and has demonstrated problem-solving abilities.
- Competent in managing projects
- Able to show knowledge of environmental protection and access regulation
- Focused on the customer and taking great pride in providing outstanding service
competent in handling funds, contracts, and revenue-generating
- Adept at health and safety regulations and other matters of compliance associated with outdoor and tourist pursuits
Qualification/ About the Applicant
- a hefty pension plan of as much as 10% of the salary
- You, a visitor, and your minor children can enter National Trust properties at no cost.
- Subsidized childcare programs
- Programs that lend money for security deposits on rentals
- Borrowing Season Tickets
- Workplace perks like discounted gym memberships, coupons for online shopping, and movie tickets
- Up to 32 days of paid time off based on tenure, including a holiday purchase program for those who meet the requirements.
- Work schedules are flexible whenever possible.
- Assistance for Workers’ Program
- Most places offer free parking.
- Free and impartial financial guidance
- October 30, 2023
- To apply for this job position
- Please send your cover letter and resume through our online application method.
- Applicants can apply directly by clicking on apply button.
- Press the “Apply”
Follow the link https://www.mjobsnet.com/ to learn about other exciting job possibilities.
Place of Work