BRITISH HEART FOUNDATION UK
Gift Aid Volunteer job in the UK. Are you looking for a position as a Gift Aid Volunteer job in the UK? BRITISH HEART FOUNDATION UK offers GBP 10-15 hourly for the Gift Aid Volunteer position. Each year, our organization donates around £100 million to research the causes of and potential cures for cardiovascular disease. Coronary illnesses. Stroke. Dementia caused by poor circulation. Diabetes. Everything is linked, and it’s all under investigation. This is a non-paid position in a pleasant thrift store.
Please consider contributing to our Gift Aid campaign so that we can raise vital funding. An individual is needed to volunteer in our store with the goals of increasing Gift Aid registrations, educating consumers about Gift Aid, and ensuring that other retail volunteers adhere to the HMRC’s prescribed procedures. The shop staff will back you up as you essentially fill the position of volunteer fundraiser and administrator. Charities rely heavily on Gift Aid because it allows them to get back some of the tax that donors who are British citizens have already paid. Gift-aided items allow us to recoup an additional 25% from the government for each sale made, at no additional cost to the donor or buyer. Increasing Gift Aid registrations and purchases important because they allow for more money to be raised for potentially life-saving scientific investigations.
- Gift Aid Volunteer job
Salary Gift Aid Volunteer job:
- GBP 10-15 per hour
Job Responsibilities and Overview:
- Helping potential donors learn about Gift Aid and sign up for Gift Aid in-store
- Entering Gift Aid information into our databases and keeping records
- Gift Aid donations sorted, priced, and displayed.
- Assisting with Gift Aid volunteer training
- We are on the lookout for ways to increase the number of Gift Aid purchases made at our store.
Benefits of volunteering with the British Heart Foundation include…
- Donated items receive a 25% discount, while new items receive a 10% discount, in our stores.
- Retail Trust provides boundless, cost-free, and private assistance.
- Learning and improvement opportunities
- Travel costs, within reason, will covered; refreshments will provided.
- Volunteers are recognized with certificates, letters of recommendation, and service awards.
- Possibility of receiving coupons from several stores
- November 30, 2023
- To apply for this job position
- Please send your cover letter and resume through our online application method.
- Applicants can apply directly by clicking on the apply button.
- Press the “Apply”
Follow the link https://www.mjobsnet.com/ to learn about other exciting job possibilities.
Place of Work