SWINTON PARK HOTEL UK
Food & Beverage Assistant job in the UK. Are you looking for a position as a Food & Beverage Assistant job in the UK? SWINTON PARK HOTEL UK offers GBP 10-15 hourly for the Food & Beverage Assistant position. The Terrace, a modern restaurant at Swinton Estate, is looking for a Food and Beverage Assistant to join our team in providing excellent service to our diners.
- Food & Beverage Assistant job
Salary Food & Beverage Assistant job:
- GBP 10-15 per hour
Job Responsibilities and Overview:
- should be a great team member who can successfully interact with others, follow directions, and pay special attention to detail in order to provide outstanding service to visitors.
- to take part in training for any and all parts of the restaurant industry
- Up to £400 per quarter for maintenance fees.
- Annual leave of 30 days (prorated for part-time workers). including vacations, with a price hike depending on the service
- Annual Holiday Party, Long Service Awards, and Summer Picnic
- A NEST pension plan will be available to qualified staff employees.
- Access to the Health Club and Resort£75 room rate for yourself and up to three guests; 15%
- discount on food and beverage or spa for family and friends; 15% off Swinton Estate voucher
- purchases; and 50% off food and beverage (including cookery school) and spa treatments/packages within the hotel and Country Club & Spa.
- Up to £500 reward for referring a full-time employee
- With Hospitality Rewards, you can get access to a wide variety of perks like discounts and free movie tickets.
- When on duty, you get a free dinner.
- Monthly Employee Reward Programs
- We provide our employees with access to company-wide training programs.
Qualification/ About the Applicant
- Possess previous work experience in the food and beverage industry Focus on providing excellent service to guests Possess a positive, can-do attitude
- Communicate clearly and effectively with customers and coworkers.
- Maintain a strong emphasis on satisfying your clients.
willing to work irregular shifts, including late at night, early in the morning, and on the weekend
- November 30, 2023
- To apply for this job position
- Please send your cover letter and resume through our online application method.
- Applicants can apply directly by clicking on the apply button.
- Press the “Apply”
Follow the link https://www.mjobsnet.com/ to learn about other exciting job possibilities.
Place of Work