TRANSPORT FOR LONDON
Facilities Management Officer job in the UK. Are you looking for a position as a Supervisor job in the UK? TRANSPORT FOR LONDON offers GBP 10-20 hourly for the supervisor position. The Asset Operations team works around the clock, every day of the year to ensure the smooth functioning of all of our transportation infrastructure, including bus stops and stands, roads, buildings, tunnels, piers in rivers, traffic lights, and other technological improvements.
Our team ensures the safety of all assets, promotes their use to generate income, helps third parties recoup the expenses of damage to operational assets, gathers data from networks to aid in the planning and implementation of schemes, and performs modest capital interventions. We also oversee our contractors to ensure they provide a reliable service, protecting our assets and maintaining their quality so that London can continue to function normally.
Maintenance of complex faults, statutory compliance, and minor refurbishments within our bus stations and stands; maintaining good working relationships with the supply chain to deliver operational activities taking place across London (mostly South East London) on a daily basis; this is what you can expect from your role as an Asset Operations Officer (Premises Team). To keep London moving, you’ll make sure our bus station and stand assets are secure, functional, and consistently maintained to a high quality.
- Facilities Management Officer job
Salary for Facilities Management Officer job:
- GBP 10-20 per hour
Job Responsibilities and Overview:
- Daily responsibilities include leading internal teams, external suppliers, and contractors to create a cost-effective, responsive, and resilient regional service.
- In charge of preserving and enhancing regional operational performance against targeted scorecard goals
- Locate, solicit bids for, and execute Minor Capital Interventions with attention to detail and quality assurance.
- Planned preventative maintenance activities must be audited to ensure they are being carried out effectively and to the necessary standards.
- Build the team’s asset capability through open dialogue and information exchange.
- Gain an understanding of the network’s locations, adopt a proactive stance toward risk management, spot business possibilities, and react suitably, all while trying to improve the client experience.
- Respond to network issues and crises to maintain safety, limit customer inconvenience, and safeguard infrastructure.
- Communicate with and meet with external and internal stakeholders as required.
- The position holder may be expected to participate in on-call shifts as part of a duty rotation.
- October 30, 2023
- To apply for this job position
- Please send your cover letter and resume through our online application method.
- Applicants can apply directly by clicking on apply button.
- Press the “Apply”
Follow the link https://www.mjobsnet.com/ to learn about other exciting job possibilities.
Place of Work