PEMBROKESHIRE COUNTY COUNCIL
Electrician job in the UK. Looking for a position as an Electrician job in the UK? PEMBROKESHIRE COUNTY COUNCIL offers GBP 21000-31000 Yearly for the Electrician job position. Full-time availability during shifts is necessary for this indefinite role. In the Building Maintenance department, the Responsive Repairs team is looking for qualified trade operators to fill an open position.
Electricians in responsive repairs work on Council Housing, School Buildings, and Corporate Buildings as either sole artisans or as part of a team. To inspect, identify, and repair electrical issues in accordance with current electrical wiring codes and a keen understanding of health and safety best practices.
The perks package includes a company car, uniform, tool allowance, health insurance, paid vacation time (starting at 26 days and increasing to 31), and paid sick days. in addition to an attractive yearly income and ample opportunity for advancement.
- Electrician job
- GBP 21000-31000 Yearly
Job responsibilities and duties:
As a worker, you will have to do and be responsible for the following:
- Troubleshooting and fixing problems in homes and businesses.
- Putting in new wiring for electronics and home appliances.
- Domestic dwelling inspection and testing.
- They will evaluate the site as a whole, using the instructions given to them as a guide, to figure out what kind of work has to be done, what kind of tools and supplies will be needed, and what other requirements might crop up along the way.
- A minimum of three years experience in the field after earning an NVQ Level 3 Certificate in Electro-technical Technology Installation (Buildings and Structures) is required.
- The ideal applicant also possesses excellent communication skills and is comfortable interacting with a wide variety of people, including clients, administrators, programmers, supervisors, and managers.
- July 30, 2023
To apply for this job position, please send your cover letter and resume through our online application method.
Applicants can apply directly by clicking on apply button.
Press the “Apply” button
Follow the link https://www.mjobsnet.com/ to learn about other exciting job possibilities.
Place of Work