NORTHERN LINCOLNSHIRE & GOOLE NHS FOUNDATION TRUST
Driver job in the UK. Looking for a position as a Driver job in the UK? NORTHERN LINCOLNSHIRE & GOOLE NHS FOUNDATION TRUST offers GBP 23000 Yearly for the Driver position. The Facilities Transport Team relies on its drivers to transport passengers and cargo across North Lincolnshire and the neighboring districts. The person in this role would provide logistical help by managing a certain route. They need to be accommodating in order to fill in for unexpected absences due to illness, vacation, etc.
It will be necessary to learn additional paths in order to do this. Transportation between the three hospital campuses, primary care offices, and other community locations, including the pickup and delivery of mail, stores supplies, stationery, and equipment, Pharmacy supplies, and Pathology specimens, getting signatures as needed.
- Driver job
Salary Driver job:
- GBP 23000 Yearly
Job responsibilities and duties:
As a worker, you will have to do and be responsible for the following:
- Attention to detail is required to ensure that delivery and collections are made in a timely and accurate manner.
- Driving duties include the collection and delivery of posts, stores, supplies stationery, and equipment obtaining signatures as necessary. The collection of Pathology specimens from surgeries, hospitals, and clinics. Pharmacy supplies, controlled drugs, and medical records comply with all relevant guidelines and documentation.
- Collection of Clinical waste from patient’s homes and clinics
- Disposal of clinical waste as per Trust policy and guidelines
- Decontamination duties including the routine disinfection of pathology boxes
- Ensure the vehicle is safe and roadworthy by Carrying out a daily vehicle inspection of the fuel, water, oil, tires, and lights.
- Responsibility for keeping vehicles clean and free from hazards. Compliance with safety procedures at all times; be able to recognize potential hazards to themselves and others, and rectify or report these in a timely manner.
- Reporting of accidents/incidents to the correct person in a prompt and accurate manner as per trust guidelines
- Perform administrative tasks by keeping accurate daily vehicle log sheets and proof of delivery forms.
- Staff must comply with health and safety regulations, Trust and departmental H&S Policies. It is the duty of the post holder to ensure that they attend mandatory training sessions
- July 30, 2023
To apply for this job position, please send your cover letter and resume through our online application method.
Applicants can apply directly by clicking on apply button.
Press the “Apply” button
Follow the link https://www.mjobsnet.com/ to learn about other exciting job possibilities.
Place of Work