Cook job in the UK. Are you looking for a position as a Cook job in the UK? NATIONAL TRUST offers GBP 10-15 hourly for the Cook position. The Schedule Zero-hour, long-term commitment. Weekend and holiday hours will make up the bulk of shifts. Some openings are expected during the week. The typical workday lasts from 9 am until 5 pm. There are no late or rotating shifts. Weekend and holiday availability is a must for this position. You’ll have a true appreciation for cooking and a love for baking. Teamwork skills that are above average.
While public transportation is available, having your own vehicle is highly recommended. On-site parking is free of charge. Whether it’s a 401(k) savings plan, a discount at the grocery store, or guidance in striking a work-life balance, we have a benefit that will help you take care of the things that are important to you. See all we have to offer in our Package, which you can view here. The Culture of the Company: Watch this video to learn more about the “Food & Beverage” department at the National Trust.
We ask that you give some thought to how you would get to and from work, as most of our offices are not reachable by public transit, before applying. Specifically, you will be: You have experience baking, cooking soups, stews, and sausage rolls, as well as preparing and presenting meals to order, and you’re comfortable working under pressure during peak lunch hours.
You’ll get the individualized orientation, allergen/food safety education, and guidance you need to succeed in your new position. There are options for advanced study and career advancement in your field. Hatchlands Park, East Clandon, Guildford, GU4 7RT is your permanent address.
- Cook job
Salary Cook job:
- GBP 10-15 per hour
Job Responsibilities and Overview:
- Substantial pension scheme of up to 10% basic salary
- Free admittance to National Trust properties for you, a guest, and your children (under 18)
- Tax-free childcare scheme
- Rental deposit loan plan
- Season ticket loan
- Perks at work discounts i.e. gym memberships, shopping discount vouchers, cinema discounts
- vacation allowance up to 32 days proportional to length of service, plus vacation buying scheme, subject to achieving minimum criteria.
- Flexible working wherever possible
- Employee assistance programme
- Free parking at most places
- Independent financial advice
- November 30, 2023
- To apply for this job position
- Please send your cover letter and resume through our online application method.
- Applicants can apply directly by clicking on the apply button.
- Press the “Apply”
Follow the link https://www.mjobsnet.com/ to learn about other exciting job possibilities.
Place of Work