Collections Assistant job in the UK. Are you looking for a position as a Collections Assistant job in the UK? NATIONAL TRUST offers GBP 10-20 hourly for the Collections Assistant position. Everything from bats to buildings to beaches is safe with us, and we want to make sure everyone can enjoy them. But how can we ensure that future generations can take pleasure in our historic sites and learn from their rich histories? It’s a huge undertaking. In fact, it takes a lot of work from everyone involved, which is why we value our Collections Assistant so highly.
What you’ll be doing: As a Collections Assistant, you’ll be assisting the housekeeping staff with the general upkeep and care of the collections on a daily basis. You will pay close attention to every facet, from the room’s temperature to any visible symptoms of wear and tear. Your records will be just as precise.
- Collections Assistant job
Salary for Collections Assistant job:
- GBP 10-20 per hour
Job Responsibilities and Overview:
- a passion for the past, old buildings, and preserving museum items
- Knowledge of conservation through prevention
- Familiarity with Health and Safety regulations and evacuation plans for dealing with historic collections that are easily damaged is essential.
- Ability to operate on tower scaffolding and ladders, as well as excellent physical dexterity and eye-hand coordination
- Supporting volunteers so that they can give their best performance
- You have excellent people skills, can easily communicate with others, and work well in a group.
an eagerness to engage in CPD and grow individually and professionally, as well as a love of learning
- October 30, 2023
- To apply for this job position
- Please send your cover letter and resume through our online application method.
- Applicants can apply directly by clicking on apply button.
- Press the “Apply”
Follow the link https://www.mjobsnet.com/ to learn about other exciting job possibilities.
Place of Work