ABS CONSULTING QATAR
Surveyor job in Qatar. Are you looking for a position as a Surveyor job in Qatar? ABS CONSULTING QATAR offers QAR 20-40 hourly for the Surveyor position. The Surveyor II works under the direction of senior surveyors to gain experience in the field. The primary responsibility of a Surveyor II is to inspect ships and other marine structures, both before and after they are built, to ensure that they conform to ABS’s classification rules and regulations, as well as any other statutory or special service requirements, such as those for the safety of life at sea, load line, tonnage, cargo gear, and pollution prevention certification.
- Surveyor job
Salary Surveyor job:
- QAR 20-40 per hour
Job Responsibilities and Overview:
- Serves as the company’s go-to expert on matters pertaining to the interpretation and implementation of relevant policies, procedures, guidelines, concepts, and principles.
- Maintains classification and manufacturer conformity with regulatory standards by conducting routine surveys of classed vessels, platforms, or marine structures.
- Creates timely and technically sound reports following inspections and surveys.
- Makes use of client contact to handle issues within specialized domains.
- Maintains neat and current survey files for assigned territory.
- Learns the ropes of managing administrative functions and keeping tabs on business output at a designated port.
- The potential to become familiar with the ABS Employee Safety Policy and other ABS rules, guides, statutory requirements, and associated instructions.
- Knowledge of ship construction and operation principles, as well as the ability to read engineering designs.
- Capacity to conduct surveys in accordance with established procedures.
- Familiarity with necessary computer applications or programs for doing one’s duties.
- Working on a collective project requires familiarity with relevant technical interfaces.
- The ability to understand the technology and systems used on ships.
- Proficient in both oral and written English communication skills necessary to convey complex technical concepts related to specific areas of responsibility.
- The capacity to assess issues and offer viable alternatives.
- Ability to work well with colleagues and a responsive attitude toward customers.
- Knowledge of ABS’s Health, Safety, Quality, and Environmental Management Systems or the ability to learn them quickly and effectively.
- The individual will get a comprehensive understanding of field operations, policies, methods, and procedures through increased responsibility and technical difficulty in their tasks.
Qualification/ About the Applicant
- qualifications from a marine or nautical institution and relevant seagoing experience as a certificated ship officer, or qualifications from a postsecondary institution in a related field of engineering or physical science (minimum two (2) years program), and
- Survey Capacity in the maritime industry or a relevant industry.
- Expertise certifications and/or state licensing may be needed.
- October 30, 2023
- To apply for this job position
- Please send your cover letter and resume through our online application method.
- Applicants can apply directly by clicking on the apply button.
- Press the “Apply”
Follow the link https://www.mjobsnet.com/ to learn about other exciting job possibilities.
Place of Work