Sous Chef job in Qatar. Are you looking for a position as a Sous Chef job in Qatar? FAIRMOUNT QATAR offers QAR 15-25 hourly for the Sous Chef position. We’re more than just an international powerhouse. Come as you are; we promise to help you find a career and a label that are perfect for you. With our help, you may continue to develop professionally and personally during your time with Accor, ensuring that your work has meaning in your life. Maintaining and upholding the hotel’s and the community’s standards for cleanliness, cost-effectiveness, and safety. concurrently collaborate closely with food and beverage and other operational divisions.
- Sous Chef job
Salary Sous Chef job:
- QAR 15-25 per hour
Job Responsibilities and Overview:
- Manage the day-to-day running of the kitchen, quality control, and food hygiene by assigning detailed, precise tasks to all staff under your supervision and instructing them in their job.
- Making sure that MEP is done in accordance with recipes, portion control, and waste minimization, as well as regular menu reviews and precise costing of all recipes and product yields.
- Check that the kitchen has adequate supplies of high-quality meals in relation to the hotel’s expected number of guests.
- The purpose of this position is to develop the outlet’s annual marketing plan in close collaboration with the F&B manager and their respective and teams.
- Verify that all prepared food meets quality and quantity standards by testing its flavor, temperature, and appearance.
- Engages with customers to gauge satisfaction with products and services
- Responsible for resolving issues raised by guests and reporting concerns regularly to management.
- Suggestions for Succession Planning; Provide to Chef de Cuisine
- Helps train less experienced cooks and dishwashers in a variety of kitchen tasks, such as line cooking, chopping, and plating.
- Be the standard bearer when it comes to all aspects of hygiene (proper hand washing, safe food handling, correct labeling, and FIFO/FEFO procedures).
- Food preparation should never involve using contaminated materials, and employees who are sick or contagious should not be allowed to help.
- Have a complete understanding of financial plans and targets
- Follow all company and government regulations on safety, health, security, and loss prevention.
Qualification/ About the Applicant
- Adhere to the instructions outlined in the employee handbook.
- Show them how it’s done by always being neat and tidy, on and off the clock.
- Acquire the knowledge and abilities necessary to advance to the position of chef de cuisine Perform
- such other duties as may be reasonably assigned by a superior
- Work with the Chef’s Office, Engineering, F&B, Security, Finance, People & Culture, Stewarding, and
- Food Safety Hygiene to ensure that the Kitchen meets everyone’s needs.
- Be present at all management-required briefings, meetings, and training
- Maintain meticulous tabs on meal portions and waste to maximize your food’s bottom line.
- Able to switch gears quickly and produce high-quality results every time
- Kitchen operations risk assessment
- familiar with contemporary developments in the culinary arts
- November 30, 2023
- To apply for this job position
- Please send your cover letter and resume through our online application method.
- Applicants can apply directly by clicking on the apply button.
- Press the “Apply”
Follow the link https://www.mjobsnet.com/ to learn about other exciting job possibilities.
Place of Work