MPH GLOBAL SERVICES
Procurement Quality Specialist job in Qatar. Are you looking for a position as a Procurement Quality Specialist job in Qatar? MPH GLOBAL SERVICES offers QAR 15-25 hourly for the Procurement Quality Specialist position. Manages the EPC Contractor’s Procurement Quality program to ensure all purchased materials and equipment meet COMPANY’s quality standards. We talk to the company’s discipline engineers every day. Checking equipment and material requests against quality standards and inspection thresholds.
Manages a network of third-party inspectors to conduct additional checks on high-priority shipments and other items at suppliers and subcontractors (known as “TPIS”).
- Procurement Quality Specialist job
Salary Procurement Quality Specialist job:
- QAR 15-25 per hour
Job Responsibilities and Overview:
- Coordinates tasks to ensure they are completed as planned and to the quality standards established by the Company’s Procurement Quality Surveillance Plan.
- Represents COMPANY during (High and Medium) Criticality Equipment and Materials (KOM) and (Pre-Inspection) (PIM) meetings with CONTRACTOR and VENDOR.
- Verifies that the work completed by the Contractor meets the requirements of the Purchase Order and the COMPANY
- Verifies the accuracy of the vendors’ and contractors’ Inspection and Test Plan input and coordinates Input from the company’s engineers
- Manages company attendance at inspections and tests specified in vendor or subcontractor-approved plans
- Manages the procedure for changing purchased items according to changes in Vendor specifications.
- Verifies the accuracy and thoroughness of CONTRACTOR and COMPANY inspection surveillance reports, and investigates any discrepancies or problems that were discovered.
- Controls CONTRACTOR and VENDOR deficiencies in order to reduce non-conforming products through monitoring and verification.
- Examines the Vendor’s storage practices, as well as the preservation Inspection and Test Plan’s activities and shipping/packing necessities.
- Maintains vigilance over the Vendor Inspection procedure, including the tagging of COW and Punchlist items.
- Performs Procurement Quality Evaluations as outlined in the Procurement Quality Monitoring Strategy
- Takes part in a subset of quality audits assessing Procurement Quality and PO Compliance
Qualification/ About the Applicant
- Delivery of LNG facilities and other energy industry projects over the course of 10 years, with experience in Procurement Quality Surveillance.
- Bachelor’s or Associate’s degree in engineering, or diploma in electrical or instrument engineering, preferred
- Experience in leading large-scale oil and gas engineering and construction projects, as well as excellent coordination abilities.
- Ability to facilitate and coordinate efforts to address interface concerns
- Ability to perform audits and evaluate process-based quality systems
- Expertise in the procurement of Control Systems, Fire and Gas Systems, HVAC, Control Valves,
- Electrical and Instrumentation Bulk Commodities, including familiarity with applicable codes and standards.
- It is crucial to work inside a well-defined Quality Management System.
- Earning your IRCA Audit Certification will help.
- November 30, 2023
- To apply for this job position
- Please send your cover letter and resume through our online application method.
- Applicants can apply directly by clicking on the apply button.
- Press the “Apply”
Follow the link https://www.mjobsnet.com/ to learn about other exciting job possibilities.
Place of Work