Maintenance Assistant job in Qatar. Are you looking for a position as a Maintenance Assistant job in Qatar? QATAR AIRWAYS offers QAR 15-25 hourly for the Maintenance Assistant position. Help the Lead Maintenance Technician keep all of Qatar Airways’ homes in tip-top shape. You’re talented. Creative juices. Your aspirations. Your ability to create a difference and reach your full potential is unrestrained here. You’ll have unlimited access to learning situations and high-stakes projects that will help you develop professionally. You may shape our future and live the way you want to while connecting with people from all over the world.
Four airplanes marked the beginning of our tale. Now, with 12 distinct companies operating as one, we consistently exceed expectations. We’ve experienced rapid expansion, smashed records, and established new norms. The prospect of failing doesn’t make us pause. Instead, we aim for the stars and try to accomplish the impossible.
- Maintenance Assistant job
Salary Maintenance Assistant job:
- QAR 15-25 per hour
Job Responsibilities and Overview:
- Carries out routine and emergency maintenance, troubleshooting, and repairs on all aspects of the building’s infrastructure, including its electrical and plumbing components.
- Advise the head of maintenance/storekeeper on what parts/accessories they should stock up on for routine upkeep.
- In charge of arranging and prioritizing repairs. Reduce downtime by responding quickly and fixing problems as they arise.
- Attending new equipment training, teaching employees, and demonstrating safe use of equipment to employees are all part of the job. Find unsafe situations and practices and fix them. Locate, record, and report instances of equipment damage, misuse, and abuse to the Lead Maintenance Technician.
- Keep tabs on service requests and provide progress reports.
- Carry out additional responsibilities as assigned by the Department Head that are relevant to his or her role.
Qualification/ About the Applicant
- Grade 3: Completion of high school plus at least one year of relevant work experience.
- Degree Level 3: Bachelor’s or Higher with No Relevant Work Experience Necessary.
- Certification or training in commercial appliance repair and preventative maintenance is preferred.
- You need to have worked for a hotel, hospitality, or facilities management firm for at least two to three years.
- Should have done something similar in a more international setting.
- November 30, 2023
- To apply for this job position
- Please send your cover letter and resume through our online application method.
- Applicants can apply directly by clicking on the apply button.
- Press the “Apply”
Follow the link https://www.mjobsnet.com/ to learn about other exciting job possibilities.
Place of Work