Hygiene Team Leader job in Qatar. Are you looking for a position as a Hygiene Team Leader job in Qatar? QATAR AIRWAYS offers QAR 15-25 hourly for the Hygiene Team Leader position. Here’s a chance to join Qatar Airways’ dynamic team providing catering services. You will work closely with the Hygiene Duty Officer to establish and maintain a high level of cleanliness and sanitation at QACC.
You’re talented. You’ll have unlimited access to learning situations and high-stakes projects that will help you develop professionally. You may shape our future and live the way you want to while connecting with people from all over the world. Our finest work is present and forthcoming.
Four airplanes marked the beginning of our tale. Now, with 12 distinct companies operating as one, we consistently exceed expectations. We’ve experienced rapid expansion, smashed records, and established new norms. The prospect of failing doesn’t make us pause. Instead, we aim for the stars and try to accomplish the impossible. Everyone’s efforts, whether front-facing (making something special for customers) or back-end (making things better), add up to our illustrious history. A remarkable tale of maturation and persistence. Get ready to be a part of a genuinely global community by contributing your brightest ideas and deepest passions.
- Hygiene Team Leader job
Salary Hygiene Team Leader job:
- QAR 15-25 per hour
Job Responsibilities and Overview:
- Managing the day-to-day activities of Maintenance, Production, and Operations in tandem.
- Determine the frequency and duration of cleaning duties to create a successful cleaning and sanitation plan.
- Knowledge of and compliance with Department-communicated health and safety regulations and authorized codes of practice.
- Staff members should be trained, briefed, and informed on how to utilize cleaning materials, equipment, and machinery safely.
- Maintain communication with the Facility Management team and keep an eye on the frequency and quality of cleanings.
- Bring attention to the discrepancy and make sure Facility Management takes the necessary corrective action.
Qualification/ About the Applicant
- Ability to use and manage cleaning chemicals; Experience with delicate and high-tech manufacturing machinery; Cleaning equipment;
- Fluency in both spoken and written English Familiarity with hygiene and food safety regulations
- Equipped with firefighting and first aid skills
- Coordinate the efforts of the contracted pest control service to ensure successful pest management.
- Check the areas managed by the facility for discrepancies.
- Keep track of the cleaning supplies you have on hand, document your inventory as needed, and order more only when given the green light by the cleaning supervisor.
- Follow all hygiene and safety procedures outlined.
- Make sure that employees are doing routine maintenance on the cleaning equipment and that any
- problems that are found are fixed in conjunction with the maintenance team.
- Provide new hires with thorough instruction on how to use delicate and specialized cleaning equipment like polishers, vacuums, floor scrubbers, etc., as well as on proper safety procedures.
- Before beginning a cleaning project, everyone involved should review any necessary risk assessments, MSDSs, and training.
- November 30, 2023
- To apply for this job position
- Please send your cover letter and resume through our online application method.
- Applicants can apply directly by clicking on the apply button.
- Press the “Apply”
Follow the link https://www.mjobsnet.com/ to learn about other exciting job possibilities.
Place of Work