MOANA NEW ZEALAND
Farm Worker job in New Zealand. Looking for a position as a Farm Worker job in New Zealand? MOANA NEW ZEALAND offers NZD 20-30 hourly for the Farm Worker position. Moana New Zealand is New Zealand’s largest Mori-owned fishing company. With a strong sense of duty to our people and reverence for kaimoana and kai ora, we Iwi stand as true guardians of the world’s most pristine and sustainably managed fisheries.
Our mission is to ensure that generations to come can enjoy the same authentic flavor and uncommon charm of New Zealand’s finest seafood and that our narrative will inspire others to do the same. The expansion and diversification of our Northland oyster farms necessitated the creation of three new positions for Farm Workers – Leading Hands.
- Farm Worker job
Salary Farm Worker job:
- NZD 20-30 per hour
Job responsibilities and duties:
As a worker, you will have to do and be responsible for the following:
- The operator of an oyster barge is responsible for overseeing the deployment of farming lines, their removal, and any necessary upkeep or repairs.
- Take charge of a barge and its crew, making sure everyone is safe and following all the rules and regulations of the water.
- Help the farm team learn and implement best practices in oyster husbandry, such as how to properly stock baskets.
- Verify that all relevant information, including stocking density, size, and location, has been entered into relevant databases, such as Smart Oysters.
- Always be aware of and prepared for the challenges posed by the tides and weather. In
- coordination with the Farm & Site Manager and the Farm Supervisor, ensure that scheduled work is schedule
- July 30, 2023
To apply for this job position, please send your cover letter and resume through our online application method.
Applicants can apply directly by clicking on apply button.
Press the “Apply” button
Follow the link https://www.mjobsnet.com/ to learn about other exciting job possibilities.
Place of Work
- New Zealand