Warehouse Storeperson job in New Zealand. Are you looking for a position as a Warehouse Storeperson job in New Zealand? HARVEY NORMAN offers NZD 20-30 hourly for the Warehouse Storeperson position. Join us, and you can shape your career the way you want to. If you want to build a successful career in logistics or retail, joining our international team is a fantastic first move. This position is based in our Lower Hutt Warehouse and is full-time. This position is essential to our warehouse staff, as they will be helping with client inquiries, product rotation, and storage.
- Warehouse Storeperson job
Salary for Warehouse Storeperson job:
- NZD 20-30 per hour
Job Responsibilities and Overview:
- Help move inventory and perform receiving, storing, delivering, and administrative duties in a timely manner.
- Maintain a high standard of customer service by responding quickly to calls and helping clients who are picking up orders from the Warehouse.
- Help move inventory, which may involve operating a shuttle truck. Deliveries to clients’ automobiles, including unloading trucks.
- Avoid injury by following safe lifting, operating, and working at height procedures.
- Always keep health and safety in mind and do what is necessary to meet Health and Safety regulations.
- Help get ready for and during a stocktake, and be on hand for the length of the stocktake if asked.
Qualification/ About the Applicant’s
- ability to physically aid in lifting and carrying.
- Competence in using computers and the internet, together with excellent interpersonal and communication abilities.
- Ability to follow directions and do manual tasks safely, as well as familiarity with health and safety regulations.
- Prior work in either customer service or a warehousing setting is a plus.
- Possession of a valid driver’s license is required.
- Included gym membership, vision, dentistry, and banking services.
- Special pricing is just for our employees.
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) services availability.
- You will be honored for your many years of service every five years.
- August 30, 2023
- To apply for this job position
- Please send your cover letter and resume through our online application method.
- Applicants can apply directly by clicking on apply button.
- Press the “Apply”
Follow the link https://www.mjobsnet.com/ to learn about other exciting job possibilities.
Place of Work
- New Zealand