FOUR SEASONS QATAR
Director of Food and Beverage job in Qatar. Are you looking for a position as a Director of Food and Beverage job in Qatar? FOUR SEASONS QATAR offers QAR 20-40 hourly for the Director of Food and Beverage position. Relax on the sands of the beach without leaving the bustle of downtown. In March of 2020, after spending several millions of dollars, the hotel finished its renovations.
Extensive food service operation with ten locations, able to handle large banquets and off-site events. Nobu, Curiosa by Jean-George, and Le Deli Robuchon are just a few of the hotel’s excellent dining options. The Four Seasons Hotel Doha features 237 rooms, about a quarter of which are suites, all of which have views of the land or the sea. The rooms have a modern elegance that is both invigorating and relaxing, with thoughtful amenities and convenient features.
- Director of Food and Beverage job
Salary Director of Food and Beverage job:
- QAR 20-40 per hour
Job Responsibilities and Overview:
- Long-term strategic planning for outlet operation; ensuring that established cultural and core standards are met through the effective management and leadership of the Food & Beverage Division’s employees and managers at all levels.
- Maximize profits in the department and hotel by careful management of personnel and operating costs through careful planning, budgeting, purchasing decisions, policy formulation, and inventory control.
- Visibility in the operation, customer recognition and retention, and the capacity to attract new customers through strong marketing and personal connections are all essential to the success of any business.
- Collaboration with the General Manager and Planning Committee in developing cost-effective meals, wine lists, and amenity alternatives while maintaining high standards of quality and reasonable pricing.
- Attend regular operational meetings to promote effective coordination and collaboration between departments, and maintain open lines of communication with staff and management to ensure operational needs are addressed.
- Adhere to the Category One and Two Work Rules and Standards of Conduct outlined by Four Seasons in EmPact.
- Cooperate with others and act professionally at work.
- Superior abilities to lead, communicate, and inspire with charisma and inspiration.
- Leadership that fosters and monitors in order to propel great outcomes and command respect
- Someone who has already made their mark in the industry and possesses the gravitas and presence to lead a large team in a competitive market.
- result-oriented, with a proven history of success in providing an outstanding experience for guests.
- Proven ability to adapt to changing market conditions and generate revenue in novel ways
- Maintaining Constant Product/Service Interaction
- Competing successfully in a highly competitive and demanding market; facing new competitors.
- Ability to adjust quickly to a demanding hotel environment
- The results of Operations Standards Surveys (such the LQA, Forbes, and Employee Voice Surveys) should be used to inform corrective measures
- October 30, 2023
- To apply for this job position
- Please send your cover letter and resume through our online application method.
- Applicants can apply directly by clicking on the apply button.
- Press the “Apply”
Follow the link https://www.mjobsnet.com/ to learn about other exciting job possibilities.
Place of Work