RIXOS GULF HOTEL QATAR
Assistant Park Services Manager job in Qatar. Are you looking for a position as an Assistant Park Services Manager job in Qatar? RIXOS GULF HOTEL QATAR offers QAR 20-40 hourly for the Assistant Park Services Manager position. When it opens to the public in 2023, the Rixos Qetaifan Island North will feature a 345-room hotel, an 11,000-square-meter shopping mall (souq), a beach club, a theme park, and a waterpark. The resort will provide breathtaking views of the Arabian Sea. The goal of Rixos is to promote Qatar as a vacation spot.
- Assistant Park Services Manager job
Salary Assistant Park Services Manager job:
- QAR 20-40 per hour
Job Responsibilities and Overview:
- Participate in a complicated and one-of-a-kind resort in Qatar
- Seize the chance to recognized for your achievements in the workplace.
- Discounted stays at any Accor hotel around the world with a special employee discount card.
- Our academies’ educational offerings
- Possibility of advancing your career inside and beyond your current property Participation in meaningful CSR initiatives like Planet 21
- Make sure the department follows all safety regulations and procedures.
- Create training programs tailored to the specific needs of your personnel so that they may grow and adapt to the company.
- Get ready for any monthly or daily reports that may required. Keeping track of documents and completing the monthly retention process
- Plan regular inspections of restrooms and common spaces, provide feedback to staff, and take corrective action as needed.
- Inspections should be used to promote quality initiatives in housekeeping.
- Examine the workplace to make sure it complies with all of the organization’s minimal best practices.
- Fill in for any absent coworker to ensure that no holes are left in service.
- Ensure that all guests are provided with timely, high-quality service from all members of the team.
- Attend to consumer grievances and see that they’re resolved to their satisfaction.
- Ensure cordial ties with supervisors in different departments.
Qualification/ About the Applicant
- A minimum of three years experience, preferably in a similar role, and a bachelor’s degree in hospitality management are required.
- Possessing strong linguistic abilities in spoken, written, and read English
- Capable user of Microsoft Office products
- Adaptability to stressful situations
- Superb ability in planning and coordinating
- Superb interpersonal and communication abilities
- October 30, 2023
- To apply for this job position
- Please send your cover letter and resume through our online application method.
- Applicants can apply directly by clicking on the apply button.
- Press the “Apply”
Follow the link https://www.mjobsnet.com/ to learn about other exciting job possibilities.
Place of Work