Trades Assistant job in Australia. Are you looking for a position as a Trades Assistant job in Australia? WABTEC offers AUD 20-30 hourly for the Trades Assistant position. The Wabtec Corporation is a frontrunner in the international market for freight and transit rail equipment, systems, digital solutions, and value-added services. The Trades Assistant reports to the Production Supervisor and is responsible for ensuring that all assembly, testing, and other activities are performed in a safe manner in accordance with all relevant company procedures and instructions, drawing on nearly four centuries of collective experience across Wabtec, GE Transportation, and Faiveley Transport.
- Trades Assistant job
Salary for Trades Assistant job:
- AUD 20-30 per hour
Job Responsibilities and Overview:
- Assist with the final assembly and testing of all goods in compliance with the applicable and necessary drawings, assembly instructions, Quality requirements, and test specifications/procedures;
- Equipment disassembly and cleaning (including washing and drying);
- Advise LH to reject any parts you think won’t work in the final product;
- After the final testing of finished assemblies/products is complete, make sure all relevant forms
- After passing all tests, clearly label the product with the batch number and serial number to show
- If you find an error in the Test Specifications or the Drawings, or if you’re having trouble getting the results you want, please let LH/SC&OM know right away.
- Get involved in the team by attending and actively contributing to the weekly Tool Box sessions;
- Employ and improve one’s best abilities in service of the Company’s goals and operations so as to project an image of competence, efficiency, and politeness to the Company’s customers, suppliers, and other business partners, as well as one’s coworkers.
- Provides support for the Warehouse staff and helps out as needed;
- Commitment to Quality, Safety, and Environmental criteria; and Any other duties specified by your manager. Take on any reasonable responsibilities as may from time to time be allotted by the LH/SC&OM.
Qualification/ About the Applicant
- Expertise in working with small components and a wide array of hand tools;
- A team player who is proactive, driven, and enthusiastic
- Those who can effectively communicate; and who pays close attention to detail is a valuable asset.
- August 30, 2023
- To apply for this job position
- Please send your cover letter and resume through our online application method.
- Applicants can apply directly by clicking on apply button.
- Press the “Apply”
Follow the link https://www.mjobsnet.com/ to learn about other exciting job possibilities.
Place of Work