Storeperson job in Australia. Are you looking for a position as a Storeperson job in Australia? NSW HEALTH offers AUD 56000 Yearly for the Storeperson position. The major objective of this position is to ensure the timely and secure selection, packing, and delivery of customer orders. Every day, HealthShare NSW impacts the lives of patients and staff at NSW Health by providing essential support to the state’s publicly funded healthcare system. Learn more about HealthShare NSW, the work we perform, and the available positions by watching our movie telling the organization’s story.
- Storeperson job
Salary Storeperson job :
- AUD 56000 Yearly
Job Responsibilities and Overview:
As a worker, you will have to do and be responsible for the following:
- Ensure you’ve cited the essential requirements from the Position Description in your resume and interview responses.
- Keep your MR license updated at all times. A candidate’s current driving record must be provided.
- Candidates for all of our positions must be legally able to work in Australia, either as a permanent resident or a citizen. Permanent positions are open only to Australian citizens and permanent residents, although we welcome visa holders to apply for temporary and casual positions.
- Category B positions in the NSW Health system. During the application procedure, you will be asked to fill out the OASV Undertaking/ Declaration Form. If possible, include this in your application submission.
- Peter Clare, the hiring manager, can be reached at [email protected] if you have any queries about the position.
- August 30, 2023
To apply for this job position, please send your cover letter and resume through our online application method.
Applicants can apply directly by clicking on apply button.
Press the “Apply” button
Follow the link https://www.mjobsnet.com/ to learn about other exciting job possibilities.
Place of Work