Service Technician job in Australia. Are you looking for a position as a Service Technician job in Australia? UGL LIMITED offers AUD 20-30 hourly for the Service Technician position. Heavy Maintenance Service Technicians with Mechanical or Electrical experience are needed at UGL’s Newcastle, New South Wales, facility due to the expansion of the company’s locomotive and rolling stock division. These positions are full-time, permanent openings with either a day/afternoon shift rotation or an afternoon shift-only schedule.
Scheduled service work, fault identification, and troubleshooting for locomotives at our Hunter Valley Maintenance Centre on Clyde Street in Hamilton North are the major objective of this position, which reports to the Service Delivery Manager.
- Service Technician job
Salary for Service Technician job:
- AUD 20-30 per hour
Job Responsibilities and Overview:
- Certificate of Proficiency in Mechanical or Electrical Trade from Australia
- Prior experience in a similar maintenance role is required – Ideally, servicing rolling stock.
- Excellent verbal and written communication abilities.
- Prompt and dependable.
- Experience with trains and locomotives in general is helpful but not required.
- A dedication to maintaining a risk-free workplace.
- Perform both independent and collaborative tasks.
- Dedicated to providing outstanding results and service to all clients.
- A valid forklift license is preferred but not required.
- Having a license to operate an overhead crane at work is helpful, but not required.
- Prior lathe operation expertise is preferred but not required.
- August 30, 2023
- To apply for this job position
- Please send your cover letter and resume through our online application method.
- Applicants can apply directly by clicking on apply button.
- Press the “Apply”
Follow the link https://www.mjobsnet.com/ to learn about other exciting job possibilities.
Place of Work