Recycling Attendant job in Australia. Looking for a position as a Recycling Attendant job in Australia? ENDEAVOUR FOUNDATION offers AUD 20-30 hourly for the Recycling Attendant position. The position is part-time and available at our Caloundra and Buderim waste management plants. This is the perfect position for someone who loves helping others and recycling. The Endeavour Foundation is committed to maximizing the positive impact of the charitable reuse, recycling, and retail sector, and as such is a member of Charitable Recycling Australia (CRA).
In addition to playing a crucial part in the coordination of recyclable materials to guarantee proper object recycling, you will also be responsible for In order to begin working for Endeavour Foundation, you must first complete a “Fit2Work” National Criminal History Check, as well as either already possess a Working with Children Check (Blue Card) or be willing to apply for one.
- Recycling Attendant job
AUD 20-30 hourly
Job responsibilities and duties:
As a worker, you will have to do and be responsible for the following:
- Salary Bundling Perks! You can defer taxes on up to $15,900 per year in salary. You can expect to keep more of what you earn.
- You can utilize up to $2,650 of your pre-tax income for entertainment costs (meals, vacation lodging, etc.) without incurring any tax liability.
- A counseling program for employees and their families that is both free and private is called an Employee Assistance Program (EAP).
- Cost savings on private health insurance, office supplies, and major appliances for large groups
- Reward and Recognition Program for Parents Taking Paid Time Off
- Providing free flu shots
- August 30, 2023
To apply for this job position, please send your cover letter and resume through our online application method.
Applicants can apply directly by clicking on apply button.
Press the “Apply” button
Follow the link https://www.mjobsnet.com/ to learn about other exciting job possibilities.
Place of Work