DA HALL & CO
Poultry Worker job in Australia. Looking for a position as a Poultry Worker job in Australia? DA HALL & CO offers AUD 20-30 hourly for the Poultry Worker position. Our Mission Is To Produce Eggs That Are Reasonably Priced And Of A High Quality From Hens That Are Treated Well In A Socially Responsible Manner By Utilizing The Collective Strength Of A Skilled, Purpose-Driven, And Innovative Team. The DA Hall Group is an Australian agribusiness that is privately owned and runs one of the largest chicken farms in the country.
Monday through Friday, you will be expected to operate effectively and cooperatively within a team atmosphere, during which time you will be responsible for transporting manure and executing other general labor and agricultural jobs as needed. The hours of work are flexible, but the best fit would be between 6:30 in the morning and 3:30 in the afternoon. Even though this is not the most glamorous position, you would be making a significant contribution to the continuing sustainability and environmental development projects that we are working on.
- Poultry Worker job
- AUD 20-30 per hour
Job responsibilities and duties:
As a worker, you will have to do and be responsible for the following:
- Manure must be loaded into and unloaded from vehicles in accordance with the timing of farm pickups and deliveries.
- Operate an Automatic Dump Truck;
- Complete any and all documentation that is necessary in regard to loads;
- Maintain the vehicles and equipment in a condition that is safe, clean, and orderly, and make sure that all of the standards for servicing and maintenance are satisfied;
- When necessary, demonstrate proficiency in manual labor and agricultural tasks;
- Keep your place of employment clean and organized at all times.
- You need to be able to demonstrate that you are physically healthy and able to do demanding manual labor;
- Maintain a mentality of “can do” through collaborating with others and performing tasks in an effective manner in order to satisfy daily production objectives;
- Take responsibility for the task that has been done;
- Have the ability to work without supervision;
- Maintain a high level of dependability while remaining open to working more hours as necessary;
- Clearly demonstrate an ability to communicate effectively;
- Participate in any training that is pertinent in order to maintain ongoing compliance with the rules and procedures;
- A Human Resources Certification would be advantageous, but it is not required;
- In an ideal world, you will have some fundamental mechanical knowledge as well as the ability to inspect and troubleshoot your vehicle and equipment in an effective manner.
- July 30, 2023
To apply for this job position, please send your cover letter and resume through our online application method.
Applicants can apply directly by clicking on apply button.
Press the “Apply” button
Follow the link https://www.mjobsnet.com/ to learn about other exciting job possibilities.
Place of Work