UNITED PARCEL SERVICE
Package car driver job in Australia. Looking for a position as a Package car driver job in Australia? UNITED PARCEL SERVICE offers AUD 20-30 hourly for the Package car driver position. Find your next job in one of the Fortune Global 500. Think beyond the box, enjoy our supportive environment, and collaborate with skilled coworkers that will push you to improve in every way. We are confident that UPS’s future success will be driven by leaders who possess a rare blend of expertise and drive. There are jobs that can help you develop the abilities you need to become a leader, whether of oneself or a group.
This worker makes and receives package deliveries to and from homes and businesses. This job requires a lot of driving and constant lifting, lowering, and carrying of packages, so it’s not for the faint of heart. When commuting to and from work, employees in this role always adhere to safety protocols. This role is responsible for providing outstanding customer service through hard work and efficiency.
- Package car driver job
- AUD 20-30 per hour
Job responsibilities and duties:
As a worker, you will have to do and be responsible for the following:
- Capable of lifting up to 32 kilograms or 70 pounds.
- Meet the criteria for presentation established by UPS.
- Excellent skills in both communicating with customers and driving
- satisfy the conditions imposed by the community in terms of age and driving ability to operate a vehicle.
- The ability to work five days out of every week
- Becomes familiar with and effectively apply UPS’s safe driving procedures.
- July 30, 2023
To apply for this job position, please send your cover letter and resume through our online application method.
Applicants can apply directly by clicking on apply button.
Press the “Apply” button
Follow the link https://www.mjobsnet.com/ to learn about other exciting job possibilities.
Place of Work