Fireman Jobs in Doha. QatarEnergy is an incorporated public oil company that stands at the forefront of endeavours for the long-haul manageable development, utilization and adaptation of oil and gas assets in the State of Qatar. In its endeavours to become one of the best public energy organizations in the world, QatarEnergy’s exercises and those of its auxiliaries and joint adventures, envelop the whole range of the oil and gas value chain locally, territorially, and internationally. Currently, they are looking for a professional fireman to join them soon. In-depth information about this job is given below.
The salary offered by the company is undisclosed.
Perks and Benefits
- Attractive salary
- Perform obligations as an essential piece of a group answering flames, salvages and other crisis circumstances to forestall.
- Heightening as fast as could be expected.
- Take part in drills and activities inside the local area creating capabilities as individuals and collectively to the advantage of the local area and inside a protected workspace.
- At least five years as a Fireman in a business or modern Fireman climate, common protection power, or military.
- Understanding the survivors of fire and mishap and being ready to adapt to troubling conditions.
- Finished optional school training.
- Effectively finished Essential Fireman 1 and 2 (NFPA 1001) and Breathing Device Wearer Course or reciprocals.
Last Date to apply
- Candidates may apply for this job as soon as possible as the interviews are ongoing. Maybe this is the job you were looking for!
How to Apply
- Interested competitors may apply by clicking on the apply button.
- After that, candidates need to fill up the required details.
- Job source: qa.indeed.com
- Applicants should apply with complete documents according to the job requirement to avoid misunderstanding.
- Candidates must have detailed resumes, verifiable documents and certificates.
- Carefully fill out the application form so that the company can easily access you and your application is not left out.
- The company will contact the selected candidates.
- For more job updates, please visit our website at www.mjobsnet.com