Driver job in Australia. Looking for a position as a Driver job in Australia? AUSTRALIA POST offers AUD 20-30 hourly for the Driver position. We’re a division of Australia Post. When you sign up for StarTrack, you become a part of a larger community. Businesses use StarTrack because we have the best delivery network in the industry, according to their feedback. We provide prompt service by bringing them exactly what they need. Whether you’re doing a daily safety check, scanning, physically packing loose cargo onto your truck, or making deliveries during your permanent Monday-Friday shift, safety must always be your top priority. You seem like the type who would count the opportunity to talk to people all day long as a major bonus of working here.
- Driver job
Salary for Driver job:
- AUD 20-30 hourly
Job responsibilities and duties:
As a worker, you will have to do and be responsible for the following:
- Possessing a Medium Rigid (MR) license (the benefit of having multi-drop/PUD expertise)
- Fitness to be comfortable jumping in and out of your vehicle all day, hand packing or unloading at each drop, and lifting up to 30 kilograms (we assess this during a medical check before you start to ensure your safety on the work).
- Superior familiarity of Mackay and the surrounding area
- Ability to organize one’s thoughts and work effectively with numbers
- Peace of mind – Long-term employment opportunities
- Chances to work full time
- Monday through Friday schedule with 12% retirement savings
- Uniforms provided | Parking is free
- August 30, 2023
To apply for this job position, please send your cover letter and resume through our online application method.
Applicants can apply directly by clicking on apply button.
Press the “Apply” button
Follow the link https://www.mjobsnet.com/ to learn about other exciting job possibilities.
Place of Work