ALBERTA HEALTH SERVICES
Cook job in Canada. Looking for a position as a Cook job in Canada? ALBERTA HEALTH SERVICES offers CAD 20-30 hourly for the Cook position. As a Cook I, you will work under minimal supervision to prepare, portion, and assemble food for service. Most of your time will probably be spent in the kitchen, where you’ll be responsible for making a wide range of dishes, including those with many parts, from raw ingredients using a variety of cooking methods and established recipes, as well as re-heating and portioning already-cooked foods. By following the AHS’s standards for quantity and quality controls, food safety, and cleaning and sanitizing processes, you will keep your cooking equipment and work areas clean.
- Cook job
Salary for Cook job:
- CAD 20-30 per hour
Job responsibilities and overview:
As a worker, you will have to do and be responsible for the following:
- Patient Food Services is the unit and program under the Cook I classification held by the AUPE GSS union.
- The Edson Healthcare Centre is the primary location.
- Specifics of the Location: Based on the Location
- Multi-Site: Not Applicable
- FTE: 0.40
- The closing date for postings is June 30th, 2023.
- Classification of Employees: Regular Part-Time
- Date Available: 17-JUL-2023
- The length of each shift, measured in weeks, is two, and there are four shifts in a cycle. Pattern: Days,
- Evenings, Weekends
- Vacation Days: Rotating Schedule
- Minimum Salary: $23.55
- Maximum Salary: $25.90
- Vehicle Requirement: Not Applicable
- Completion of the 12th grade or its equivalent is required. Applicants must be physically able to lift up to 46 pounds of food, supplies, and equipment and must be able to push or pull meal carts weighing up to 250 pounds.
- For the entirety of your shift, you will be expected to walk and stand while performing the duties of this position. Certification in Food Sanitation and Hygiene or its equivalent is required.
- July 17, 2023
To apply for this job position, please send your cover letter and resume through our online application method.
Applicants can apply directly by clicking on apply button.
Press the “Apply” button
Follow the link https://www.mjobsnet.com/ to learn about other exciting job possibilities.
Place of Work