Construction Site Labourer Jobs in the USA. HITT Contracting Inc. is an Equivalent Open door. They are looking for a professional construction site labourer to join them soon. The business building Site Worker (U.S. Resident) plays out different undertakings including actual work at different characterized or exceptionally touchy state, bureaucratic, and government contract projects requiring U.S. citizenship, freedom and badging. Detailed information about this job is given below.
Construction Site Labourer
The salary offered by the company is undisclosed.
- Growth Opportunities
Job Roles and Responsibilities
- Plays out various undertakings including arduous physical work in business development project settings; performs manual work nearby.
- Cleans and gets a ready place of work: rubbish, rubble, waste and garbage expulsion, vacuum, clean, wipe down and mop.
- Keeps a perfect place of work: introduce insurance and signage, get and coordinate instruments and gear and get a place of work every day to take out potential security dangers.
- Sets up and keeps up with office trailers, development doors, and groundskeeping.
- U.S. Citizenship is expected for this position. Verification of citizenship will be required.
- This position may likewise work an assortment of hand and power devices, large equipment or controlled modern hardware, and lifts with legitimate guidance and certificate.
Last Date to apply
- Candidates may apply for this job as soon as possible as the interviews are ongoing. Be the first to apply for this job!
How to Apply
- Applicants may visit the given below website to apply for this job.
- Interested candidates may apply by clicking on the apply button.
- Job source: www.careerbuilder.com.
- For more job updates, please visit our website at www.mjobsnet.com
- Applicants should apply with complete documents according to the job requirement to avoid ambiguity.
- Carefully fill out the application form so that the company can easily access you and your application is not left out.
- The HR of the company will contact the selected candidates.
Falls Church, VA, USA