NEW ZEALAND DEYUE GROUP LIMITED
Chefs Assistant job in New Zealand. Looking for a position as a Chefs Assistant job in New Zealand? NEW ZEALAND DEYUE GROUP LIMITED offers NZD 20-30 hourly for the Chefs Assistant position. Located at No. 8 Oracle Drive, Albany, Auckland, is the brand-new establishment known as New Zealand Deyue Group Limited, operating as Deyue Lou. The plan is to launch our firm in November 2023 as a restaurant serving traditional Chinese food.
Three to four Chef’s Assistants are needed to join our team. This is a great chance for you to learn from some of the best chefs in the world if you have an appreciation for flavor, a commitment to perfection, and a hunger for knowledge. Come work with us and help make our clients’ meals truly memorable.
- Chefs Assistant job
- NZD per hour
Job responsibilities and duties:
As a worker, you will have to do and be responsible for the following:
- Work side-by-side with the chefs as they whip up stir-fries, noodles, rice dishes, soups, and appetizers, among other classic Chinese fare.
- Make sure everything the cooks need is available, in good condition, and stored safely.
- Help make the necessary sauces, marinades, and other seasonings for the dishes.
- Ingredients are being weighed and measured.
- Preparing materials by washing, peeling, cutting, slicing, and dicing
- Meat, fish, and poultry processing
- Making easy meals
- Assist in keeping the kitchen neat and tidy, including the cleaning and sanitizing of appliances on a regular basis.
- Contribute to the process of checking that each meal is up to par in terms of quality and presentation.
- Work along with the culinary staff to make sure everything runs well even during peak times.
- Make a culinary contribution by suggesting new dishes to add to the menu and providing feedback on existing recipes.
- Always use correct procedures for preparing, storing, and throwing away food.
- July 30, 2023
To apply for this job position, please send your cover letter and resume through our online application method.
Applicants can apply directly by clicking on apply button.
Press the “Apply” button
Follow the link https://www.mjobsnet.com/ to learn about other exciting job possibilities.
Place of Work
- New Zealand