Francis Howell School District
Bus Driver Jobs in the USA. The Francis Howell School District is an extraordinary spot to live, work and go to class. FHSD is focused on the enrollment and maintenance of first-rate workers with the assurance and head to make a positive and viable 21st-century learning climate for the understudies. Currently, they are looking for a competent and vigilant bus driver to join them soon. Detailed information about this job is given below.
The salary offered by the company is $17.80-25.35 per hour.
Job Roles and Responsibilities
- Transport understudies, all things considered, to and from school and extra-curricular exercises in consistence with all State regulations and rules as well as Area strategies and methodology.
- Oversee understudy conduct and keep up with discipline on school transport.
- Keep up with impact correspondence through a two-way radio framework.
- Add to a positive workplace for Transportation staff.
- Secondary School Confirmation or GED required.
- Up-and-comers should have or can get, a CDL permit with School Transport and Traveler supports;
- The capacity to pass yearly physical and expertise testing; the capacity to perform various tasks, issue tackle and keep up with positive relational connections.
- Should be 21 years of age; proficient driving experience liked.
Last Date to apply
- Candidates may apply for this job as soon as possible as the interviews are ongoing. Be the first to apply for this job!
How to Apply
- Applicants may visit the given below website to apply for this job.
- Interested candidates may apply by clicking on the apply button.
- Job source: www.careerjet.com.
- For more job updates, please visit our website at www.mjobsnet.com
- Applicants should apply with complete documents according to the job requirement to avoid ambiguity.
- Carefully fill out the application form so that the company can easily access you and your application is not left out.
- The HR of the company will contact the selected candidates.
Saint Charles, MO, USA