Apprentice Grounds person job in Australia. Are you looking for a position as an Apprentice Grounds person job in Australia? HVTC offers AUD 20-25 hourly for the Apprentice Grounds person position. You will complete a Certificate III in Horticulture – Sports Turf Management over 48 months through a combination of formal training with a Registered Training Organisation (RTO) and practical on-the-job experience with the Host Employer, St Pius x College. HVTC Group is an expert in the employment and training of apprentices. We believe skills change lives and that apprenticeships and traineeships can open doors to incredible careers. This is why we partner with businesses to match the right person with the right career.
- Apprentice Grounds person job
Salary for Apprentice Grounds person job:
- AUD 20-25 per hour
Job Responsibilities and Overview:
- Ability to work safely and follow instructions
- Demonstrated interest and passion for the Horticultural trade
- Ability to carry out manual handling duties and outdoor work
- WWCC or willingness to obtain
- Support and carry out ongoing maintenance, preparation, construction, and mowing of prestigious sports grounds, including irrigation systems
- Use of various equipment and machinery, including push and ride-on lawnmowers, spray applicators, cylinder rollers, and brush cutters
- Carry out duties to assist with the maintenance and upkeep of prestigious sporting grounds.
- August 30, 2023
- To apply for this job position
- Please send your cover letter and resume through our online application method.
- Applicants can apply directly by clicking on apply button.
- Press the “Apply”
Follow the link https://www.mjobsnet.com/ to learn about other exciting job possibilities.
Place of Work